Hello from Rosie Boo!
I’m cheeky and full of mischief,
Noisy, loving and bright.
I love chocolate, cake and hugs,
And filling lives with light.
My cupboards are fit to burst
With teddies, trains and cars,
But my Rosie Boo Lottie doll
is my favourite toy by far.
With shoulder length brown hair,
And a self-styled fringe like mine;
Sparkling eyes and a bunny dress,
all by design.
You see she’s here to represent me,
In homes around the world.
To bring magic, joy and a forever friend
For all the boys and girls.
We both have something extra,
A thing called a chromosome.
You can see it in our rainbow eyebrows
And it’s known as Down’s Syndrome.
Our boots help with walking - and running and cycling too,
They take us on adventures,
Now your Rosie Boo can go with you!
We wear odd socks to give a cheer
For World Down’s Syndrome Day!
Worn with pride to represent
How we’re special in EVERY way.
A Doll That Lets Kids Be Who They Are Right Now
Based on the average proportions of a 9-year-old girl (as opposed to an adult). Lottie Dolls are an age relatable doll that reflects the world kids live in.
- Bunny dress to reflect Rosie Boo's love of nature and animals
- Odd socks- a universal symbol worn in celebration of World Down's Syndrome Day
- In her boots with extra support to help with walking! An Age-relatable doll #justlikeme
- brown doll hair, brown doll eyes
- 7.5/18cm, perfectly portable childhood companion
- Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel