The Bigjigs Rail Heritage Collection offers a delightful range of replicas from the golden age of rail. The packaging includes information about the evolution and working life of the engine, upon which the replica is based. Wooden replica of the Duchess of Hamilton locomotive. Licensed from the National Railway Museum, UK. Magnetic couplings ensure compatibility with all other engines and carriages in the Bigjigs Rail range. Consists of 2 play pieces. Most other major wooden railway brands are compatible with Bigjigs Rail. Made from high quality, responsibly sourced materials. Conforms to current European safety standards.
- The Heritage Collection offers a delightful range of replica engines from the golden age of rail.
- Magnetic couplings and steering wheels enable it to pull a full compliment of carriages.
- Beautifully packaged with educational information about the engine's evolution and working life.
- Also compatible with other leading wooden rail systems.
- Made from quality responsibly sourced materials, Bigjigs Toys conform to current EU safety standards
Suitable Age : 3 Years +